Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Concert of Soda Stereo


I don´t remember the exact day when was the concert , but i believe that was in October at the end of the month. I went with my cousins “Luxito” and Silvana and my boyfriend. The place? Nacional stadium of Chile ( now called Julio Martinez Prádanos) , it was my first massive concert paid by my cousin Silvana for me, my boyfriend and her brother. It was a great and unforgettable day. The concert started at seven o´clock , the first was a introduction of a comedian, and then came the band. It was a important concert because was the last concert of Soda Stereo in Chile, the integrants had got together for this last concert.
I decided to go because was a gift of my cousin, and because I liked the band , although I didn´t know many songs of them, nor I was your fans. Also because was an important fact that was the last concert of Soda Stereo in Chile, because them is a recognized band.


I enjoyed very much the concert!! It was a great experience, because I was sharing with some of the people I love most , in a great place with good music. Also because had a good atmosphere , people singing and enjoying with the band, good acoustic and a fabulous play of lights.

I remember a thing very funny....my cousin Luxito singing alone a song called “En remolinos” , he was the only that knew the song , all stadium in silence but he singing with all her heart jajajaja, was very comical.

4 comments:

  1. i remember to was a great memorr, i should write but i dont like copy too. but you should shose a fotography where i appear also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will search a picture where everybody will be in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh, is a good decision to post, Soda diserve this little tribute. Good for you camila, good for you, although, you went the second day in chile, isn't it same than the first day, jajaja
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Camila, your colors of blog are very nice =)
    Your blog is bright, like you.

    regards*

    ReplyDelete