Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The blog of the Carol

The blog of the Carol have seven posts (two in March and five in April) all have an image and are very interesting. The color of the blog is very beautiful for me, because this is my favourite color. Also the combinations of the colors are very well done.
My favourite post by Carol, is called “technology” above all the introduction of this, because I don´t big fan of the technology like she. I think that in this post, she wrote of a form very entertaining and the image that she chose was very good.
In general, the posts of the Carol are simple of to understand for me, I like her blog! and always I reading her posts, I believe that everybody will like it too. I think that reading the blog´s Carol we can to know more about her life and the things that she prefers.

1 comment: