Monday, May 31, 2010

I like geography?



When I chose to study geography I had others options in my mind, but geography was the first. I liked geography, because this career mixing human and physical classes, for example: hydrology, climatology, biogeography and anthropology, sociology, or cultural geography. I could not decide for a career entirely natural or human, because I always liked the two branches, and geography was a career that mixed. I also liked geography because it had an "environmental story" that coincided with my way of thinking. I also liked geography because it had an "environmental accounts" which coincided with my way of thinking, and because the geography could act in aid of the environment.

I remember a cousin,that any day, he said: "You have to study geography," I said, "Are you crazy?, I do not like, wuakala!" but .. .the mouth the fish dies ...He was the only thing that helped me ,a little, to decide to study.

Sometimes I think that geography is not my career, because I feel that I haven´t the qualities that the career requires, but I like it, and I think everything can!.

Still, I do not know where to specialize, I like a lot of geography. At this moment, I prefer the integrated management in coastal areas, I think I would like to work in this area.

( Thanks for your attention / Kisses for everyone! )

3 comments:

  1. Then, make us the job in GIZC, only you, alone... come Camila!! I like a seven mark and I will buy you an ice cream, jajajajjajajajja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cousin, pretty, well recomended you.not know us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!,,,you wanted to study Jornalism, Just like me! xD

    KISS!

    ReplyDelete