Thursday, April 29, 2010


My favorite free activity is dance. I enjoy dancing and watching dance pieces on television or in theaters. I like all styles, but I love the rhythm of salsa and Spanish music.


I think I always loved dancing since I was a girl! when I was in school and high school always participated in the workshops of dance, and always struggled to inscrbirme them.

For the free time I have, I can not go dancing with my friends to places like discos, but in my house, often dance alone or with my sister.


I like her dance because people can express different things, especially emotions. Also through the dance people can feel free, and because for me is a form of relaxation.

>> I dislike to hear people say that can not dance, because you just need enthusiasm! . You do not dance bad, if when you dance express what you feel.<<


A purpose of the dance!! ... I wish you all a good day of Dance! (APRIL 29), hopefully can come out "to move the skeleton" with his friends, And why not? alone, may be a good opportunity to meet new people.

2 comments:

  1. Camilin, do you dance alone?!?! jajaja that crazy!! my mom is like... I've never you seen dance.
    One annotation, there are a lot of people like me that don´t know dance, is genetic, nothing will change it!!!

    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camila,

    Can Fernando dance????

    ReplyDelete