Monday, June 7, 2010

A great holiday!


My best holiday was when I and my boyfriend went at fourth region of country, in the summer 2009. In that occasion we were at Serena' city , we met beatifull places of the city as the lighthouse beach, Japanese Park and the Recova market among other. Also we visited the Coquimbo ' city , because it was near,and we knew the english neighborhood and port of Coquimbo. We was for a week, the day we arrived we stayed in a hostel, but the other days were in the house of an aunt of my boyfriend, the aunt Marta! she is a great person , very nice and affectionate.
After of that week in the Serena, we went at "Punta de Choros", at north of the Serena. In where is the Humboldt Penguin National Reserve. We enjoyed very much our stay there, because we traveled dune, we met three beautiful islands, and we saw bottlenose dolphins, plus lots native fauna.
I specially remember this vacation, because was the first vacation alone with my boyfriend, and was the first time that I visited the north of the country, Was a beatifull experience, where we met many people and many great places

3 comments:

  1. cute, but took my idea. were a very good holiday. I want other well. a kiss, I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures ,,,are very lovely! and i love the beach, always is time to go!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pictures, you were in a zoo!
    kajkajakjak!!!

    See ya in the FAU

    ReplyDelete