Monday, June 21, 2010

Chile v/s Honduras




I watched the game in my house, only with my sister and my fat cat. That morning had very much cold, my sister was sleeping, so, i had to scream low to not disturb. My mother was sleeping also, but on the second floor...we had a bad night but I had that to support our selection!

The match was very good, but we had to suffer much. The Hondurans are not very good for football but it seems that they wanted to win! They were minutes of nervousness, anxiety, crying, anger, stress, euphoria, and of course happiness. I remember the last five minutes were horrible for me, I cried so much that my sister woke up!luckily she was not angry. My neighbors also were watching the game, I heard their cries from my house, there were only three men but it sounded like a full stadium! they are very funny jajaja....

I think that all Chilean players were well during the game, all played well in their different positions. I really like Medel and Ponce in defense, Vidal for her multifunctionality on the court, Mati Fernandez (L) because he is the most beautiful and played great and finally Sanchez simply because he is extraordinarily spectacular.

I would like Chile to win the world cup, but do not know if this is possible. But as I said a very good business "nothing is impossible" , in one of these, the destination we have a big surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment