Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My favourite geography subject




What is my favourite subject geography?


Is a very difficult questions of to answer for me, because are very much the subjects of the geography that I like me. In general always I have prefered the physical subjects geography as hidrology,climatology and glaciology. But I believe that of all subjects I have had my prefered is Geomorphology.
The teacher that taught us this interesting subject was the great teacher José ARAYA-VERGARA with he we had two subjects: Geomorphology and Quaternary geology. They liked me because we learned a lot about the processes that interfere with the formation and dynamics of different relief in the landscape.Also enjoy all field trips we had, we went to "La parva","Farellones","Cartagena beach", among others..we learned a lot with them, the teacher had a good methodology in field
I think they are matters that will serve us in the future, because they are the type of material considered essential for the geography, every good geographer has to learn about the relief!

1 comment:

  1. This is not my favourite subject but It is one of my favourite class because the professor it is very good and teach like no other. (maybe that is much to say) It is a great signature!

    ReplyDelete