Monday, November 22, 2010

Big Ben


I really do not know much about England, I know nothing about its history or its people. I think one or two times in an English class when I was in school, the teacher talked about England, my only knowledge about this country appeared in that class.


A place I would like is London. Especially the historic Big Ben. Big Ben is the name known to the Great Bell of Westminster, the largest of the bells found in the Clock Tower as part of the Great Clock of Westminster Palace of Westminster. The clock is famous for always giving the correct time, even during the bombing suffered by the city of London during World War II by the German Aviation (Luftwaffe), the clock kept running and giving the time with perfect punctuality. I think it would be entertaining to hear the sound of the clock and go to the palace.

1 comment: