Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A fun game



A good memory of when I was a child are the games with my cousins. I always traveled to Puerto Montt in the summer holidays. The days that is spent I played with my cousins, different games and we enjoyed making new games.Sometimes we played in the backyard (which is near the sea), but on rainy days, we had to stay indoors.When we stayed inside the house, we had to think of something to entertain.

I remember a fun game and very good that came from "a day of closure.", it game called “ EL Festival de Viña” , we prepared the living of the my grandmother´s house for the special occasion. We had a stage with red carpet where we sang. Each cousin imitated to a different singer, but one had that to be presenter. In our festival participed national and international artist,Chayanne and Luis Miguel always were invited , also Shakira and Lucerito. With my cousin Javiera and my sister always sang the song of Entel commercial for which we had a choreography. We passed the afternoon playing, singing and dancing, it was very funny. Sometimes my uncles participed of the festival and also singing , but they did not dance, because they were ashamed.

We played that game every summer since that I have memory until when the majority had 14 years aproximately. Memories are nice, a very pretty old, I would like to return to those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment