Tuesday, April 13, 2010

After many difficulties .... My favourite song!


In this moment my favourite song is " Las Horas" of Chilean band Saiko. This song is part of the fourth album of the band called the hours (like my favorite song), that was published in the year 2004.

Saiko is a band of alternative rock and new wave, but the style of this song, according to his her composers, is more a rocker that different her songs because in the music of "Las Horas" song the battery, guitar stands out.


I do not remember when it was the first time that listens to this song! but it was a lot of time ago behind.
How often do I listen to this song? Mmm...sometimes, when i like to feel well.
Why do I like this song? Mmm...for three reasons: 1 / The song relaxes me. 2/ I think that the letter of the song is very pretty and that it has something that to see with my life. 3/ Because the song is of a Chilean group ;)


Lyric

Desiertos, ríos, mar...
Esconden mi paz
Detienen el tiempo intacto
Desciendo hasta el final
Por donde empezar
Señales que digan algo
Despierto sin lograr
Soñar el lugar
Que muerda el vació de años
Viajando un día más
Espero encontrar
Un rastro que diga cuando

Las horas, los días, el tiempo, una vida
No hay nombres, no hay pistas,
Tu rastro un enigma

Los años suman más
Que la tierna edad
En la que partiste amado
Mis años sin mirar
La vida pasar
Las horas que me han faltado

Las horas, los días, el tiempo, una vida
Sin nombres, sin pistas,
Sin rastros que me digan
Las horas de tus días,
En que tiempo quitan tu vida

No hay forma que corrijan
Los momentos en que me faltaste
Y me devuelvan la vida

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cami
    I love this band but the old.I hadn't heard this song...
    My favourite song of this band is "Debilidad".

    take care
    Nira

    ReplyDelete