Saturday, April 17, 2010

The best technology


In my opinion, the best technology in the world is the telephone! It is esencial instrument for me.
We will to learn with a soon history:


" From the moment Alexander Graham Bell yelled those famous words, "Come here Mr. Watson, I want to see you!", the business of providing telephone service was off and running. Soon after that fateful day of March 10, 1876, Bell and Watson were demonstrating the instrument.
In 1877, construction of the first regular telephone line from Boston to Somerville, Massachusetts was completed. By the end of 1880, there were 47,900 telephones in the United States. Service between New York and Chicago started in 1892, and between New York and Boston in 1894. The first switchboard was set up in Boston in 1877. On January 17, 1882, Leroy Firman received the first patent for a telephone switchboard"

Thank you Mr. Bell !!
Now, a soon of my history with the telephone :
I use the phone since I was a child, I needed to communicate with my family in Puerto Montt or with my parents when I was on vacation, but I don´t remember much about it jajaja...

I always used the telephone when I went to school. Every day I was talking with my best friend by telephone, my parents were not happy with that! jajaja...

And now, I always use the phone for talked with my boyfriend, my friends and my familiy of Pto Montt.

The phone is good because with it I can know about the people I love, and be communicated with them. I could not live happily without it.


In my opinion the phone is better than the mobile phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment